Maha Shivratri Offer- Use Code SHIVRATRI24

Register Now

Himachal Govt Initiates Rajiv Gandhi Swarozgaar Yojna to Promote Self-Employment

Published on December 21, 2023
Current Context: The Himachal Pradesh government has initiated the Rajiv Gandhi Swarozgaar Yojna to promote self-employment.
Himachal Govt Initiates Rajiv Gandhi Swarozgaar Yojna to Promote Self-Employment
  • The scheme aims to connect the youth of the state with self-employment by providing a grant of 25% to 35% on machinery to establish businesses.
  • This is expected to help reduce the unemployment rate in the state.
  • Under the RGSY-2023, eligible individuals between the ages of 18 and 45 can avail themselves of incentives, concessions, and facilities to establish new industrial enterprises within Himachal Pradesh.
  • The scheme offers a term or composite loan from banks, covering 90% of the project cost, while the beneficiary contributes the remaining 10%.
  • The scheme was launched with an outlay of Rs 680 Crore.
  • The start date was 25-08-2023 and the end date is 31-08-2026.

Question:

Q.1 What is the primary aim of the Rajiv Gandhi Swarozgaar Yojna?
a. To promote tourism in Himachal Pradesh
b. To promote self-employment among the youth of Himachal Pradesh
c. To promote agricultural practices in Himachal Pradesh
d. To promote digital literacy in Himachal Pradesh

Can I help you?

ramandeep singh

Hey I am Ramandeep Singh. I am determined to help students preparing for RBI, SEBI, NABARD and IBPS exams. Do you want me to help you ?

Join my class here
    Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu