New Student Offer - HELLO

Join Here

MoD inks MoU with TIDCO to establish Advanced Testing Facilities in Tamil Nadu

Published on July 04, 2024
Current Context: On July 2, 2024, the Ministry of Defence (MoD) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to establish three cutting-edge testing facilities in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
MoD inks MoU with TIDCO to establish Advanced Testing Facilities in Tamil Nadu
  • These facilities will focus on Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), Electronic Warfare (EW), and Electro Optics (EO) domains.
  • The aim is to promote indigenous defence production, reduce military equipment imports, and enhance self-reliance in the defence sector.
  • The Defence Testing Infrastructure Scheme (DTIS) provides up to 75% government funding for these facilities, with the remaining 25% funded by private entities and State/Central Governments.

Question:

1 Under the Defence Testing Infrastructure Scheme (DTIS), what percentage of funding is provided by the government for these facilities?

  • A) 25%
  • B) 50%
  • C) 75%
  • D) 100%
ebook store

About us

ramandeep singh

Ramandeep Singh, your guide to banking and insurance exams. With 14 years of experience and 5000+ selections, Ramandeep understands the path to success, having transitioned himself from Dena Bank and SBI. He's passionate about helping you achieve your banking and insurance dreams.

  • Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu