New Student User- Use Code HELLO

Register Now

EXIM Bank to Provide LoC of USD 100 million to Mauritius

Published on August 16, 2021
Current Context: The Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has signed an agreement with Mauritius.
EXIM Bank to Provide LoC of USD 100 million to Mauritius
  • Under the agreement, Exim Bank will provide a soft loan of USD 100 million to Mauritius.
  • The loan will be utilised for the procurement of defence items by the island nation.
  • The rate of interest associated with the Line of credit support will be a nominal value.
  • Out of the total credit support, goods, works and services of the value of at least 75% of the price mentioned in the contract will be supplied by the seller from India and the rest of 25% of goods and services will be procured by the seller from outside India.
  • Static Part: 
    • Capital of Mauritius: Port Louis
    • Currency of Mauritius: Mauritian Rupee
    • HQ of Exim Bank: Mumbai
    • MD of Exim Bank: David Rasquinha


Q.1 Exim Bank provided a soft loan of _____ to Mauritius for the procurement of defence items?
a. USD 90 million
b. USD 110 million
c. USD 100 million
d. USD 80 million
ebook store

About us

ramandeep singh

Ramandeep Singh is a seasoned educator and banking exam expert at BankExamsToday. With a passion for simplifying complex concepts, he has been instrumental in helping numerous aspirants achieve their banking career goals. His expertise and dedication make him a trusted guide in the journey to banking success.

  • Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu