Vaisakhi Offer- Use Code VAISAKHI24

Register Now

Current Affairs One-Liner: 4th March 2022

Published on March 04, 2022
  • Religare Pre Apply LIC IPO App: It was launched by Religare Broking Limited (RBL). It will be the one-stop solution for investors to open a Demat account, pre-apply for LIC IPO.
  • The IDBI Bank has launched Corporate Liquidity Management Solution (C-LMS) and Government Liquidity Management Solution (G-LMS) to fulfill the liquidity management need of institutional clients. Both types of LMS will offer real-time web-based solutions to the bank’s customers. The solutions will include tools to forecast cash position in the bank, automate fund transfer, and many more. The C-LMS and G-LMS will grant efficiency in the management of liquidity.
Current Affairs One-Liner: 4th March 2022
  • Static Part: 
    • HQ of IDBI Bank: Mumbai
  • Important Days and Themes: 4th March 2022: National Safety Day
    • Theme: ‘Nurture young minds – Develop safety culture’
    • 4th March 2022: National Security Day (Rashtriya Suraksha Diwas)
  • The Edelweiss Housing Finance Limited (EHFL) in partnership with Standard Chartered Bank to grants property loans to the MSMEs. Under this co-lending partnership, EHFL will retain 20% of the loan at its end and the remaining 80% will be retained at Standard Chartered Bank.
  • Static Part: 
    • HQ of Standard Chartered Bank: London, UK
    • HQ of EHFL: Mumbai
  • Saurabh Chaudhary (Indian Shooter) has won gold medal in Men’s 10m Air Pistol event at the 2022 International Shooting Sport Federation (ISSF) World Cup which is being held in Cairo, Egypt. The silver and bronze medals in the same event were won by Germany’s Michael Schwald and Russia’s Artem Chernousov respectively.
  • The Future Generali India Insurance Company Limited (FGII) has launched ‘FG Dog Health Cover’ which is a health insurance for pet dogs. It is launched along with an industry-first ‘emergency pet minding’ cover. The policy provides insurance cover to the dogs aged between 6 months to 4 years for giant breeds and 7 years for small, medium, and large dog breeds. The premium amount starts at Rs 323 per month.
  • MeitY Startup Hub partnered with Google
  • NASA launched Third in a Series of Next-Generation Weather Satellites
  • India and Nepal signed MoU
  • 3rd NIC Tech Conclave
  • Appointments on 4th March 2022


Q.1 When is National Safety Day marked?
a. 4th March
b. 14th March
c. 27th March
d. 19th March
ebook store

About us

ramandeep singh

Ramandeep Singh is a seasoned educator and banking exam expert at BankExamsToday. With a passion for simplifying complex concepts, he has been instrumental in helping numerous aspirants achieve their banking career goals. His expertise and dedication make him a trusted guide in the journey to banking success.

  • Follow me:
Close Menu
Close Menu